At Small World Learning Center your infant will be cared for by loving and nurturing caregivers who quickly respond to meet your child’s individual needs and who regularly interact with him or her.
All infants will have the opportunity to learn baby sign language as a means of facilitating early communication needs.
Each infant has an individual feeding and sleeping schedule. Infants will rotate through the following activities each day:
- Teacher time – rocking, face-to-face verbal interaction, singing, reading a book
- Tummy play time – place infant on tummy surrounded by a variety of safe toys from which to select
- Back time – place infant on back, providing toys to see, reach, squeeze, hear, etc.
- Outdoor time (weather permitting) – swing, stroller walk, crawl, pull up, etc.
- Music time – listening, bells, singing, rhythm
- Diapering time – teacher interaction, special toys, listening, poems (all children will have a minimum of one diaper check per hour or more when necessary)
- Individual story time – caregiver reads board books with large bright pictures and possible touch and sound options
Your infant will be cared for by loving and nurturing caregivers who quickly respond to meet your child’s individual needs and who regularly interact with him or her. All infants will have the opportunity to learn baby sign language as a means of facilitating early communication needs. Staff to infant ratio is 1:3-4
What The Parents Say
Amazing staff with so much heart and a caring mindset. It’s wonderful seeing our sons get excited about going to daycare here. The teachers really make an effort to engage the kids and develop them in a very individualized way. The management is really committed to providing a safe, fun, and loving environment and we’re very thankful to Mayra Soltero and the whole team at Small World Learning Center. – Erin Leigh
As a first time parent, finding a suitable childcare center during COVID was daunting but our family is so thankful we found Small World Learning Center. Their staff has been exceptional with my son, their facility is always clean and their communication is consistent. My son goes to Small World every day looking forward to seeing his teachers and has blossomed. I would highly recommend this facility! — Alex Cann